perfect way to do it! This city card includes a network of over 45 monuments, museums, and archaeological sites, as well as discounts at other participating locations. Plus, you’ll have free access to all of Rome’s public transportation! Whether you’re a first-time visitor or a long-time resident, the Roma Pass City Card is a great way to see more of this amazing city.
Roma Pass City Card: How much does it cost?
The Roma Pass City Card costs €33 for 48 Hours and €53 for 72 Hours.
It is sponsored by the Rome City Council and the Ministry for the Arts and Cultural Activities in partnership with ATAC, the city’s public transportation provider.
Where to buy Roma Pass City Card?
You can buy the official 33 euro Roma Pass City Card Online here.
The City Card is provided directly from Get Your Guide, so you can be sure that it is the original one. Why is this important? Because of the many tourists looking to buy the Roma City Card, there are many “scam city cards in the market” so beware!
Roma Pass City Cards Benefits:
The Roma Pass City Card is the perfect way to explore Rome. With free skip-the-line admission to 1 or 2 attractions included in the pass, you can save time and money. Plus, you’ll benefit from reduced ticket prices for all other museums and/or archaeological sites visited thereafter. And, you can ride for free on the city’s public transportation network. Plus, you’ll receive discounts on participating exhibitions and events and with other collaborating services and activities. Finally, you’ll get a free guidebook and a free map of Rome to help you make your way around the city.
- Free entrance to one or two of your preferred museums or archaeological sites (depending on the duration of your card)
- Free entry is available for museum exhibits (s)
- Reduced admission for any subsequent visits to museums and/or archaeological sites
- Free use of the city’s public transportation system (urban buses, trains, and railway lines Roma-Lido, Roma Flaminio Piazza del Popolo-Viterbo, and Roma-Giardinetti) inside the boundaries of the Rome Municipality
- Discounts for entry to events and exhibits that are participating, as well as with other operators and businesses who are partnering.
- Augmented reality Rome map
- booking charge
- Free use of the P.Stop network’s restrooms
- Free Rome postcard with your photo via QR code
- Guided tours
Sights included in the Roma Pass City Card
The Colosseum, Roman and Imperial Forums, Capitoline Museums, Ara Pacis, Trajan’s Market, MACRO, the National Roman Museums, the Caracalla Baths, Borghese Gallery, Circo Massimo, Archaeological Park of Appia Antica, and Castel Sant’Angelo are all included in the network of over 45 monuments, museums, and archaeological sites covered by the Roma Pass.
How to use the Roma Pass City Card
The card is valid for 48- 72 hours from the first use, and can be used for unlimited entry to participating museums and sites as well as unlimited rides on public transportation. The card must be activated at the first use, so be sure to do so before you enter your first attraction or begin your first journey on public transportation. The Roma Pass City Card is a contactless card, so you simply need to touch it to the reader in order to use it. The card also entitles you to discounts at restaurants, shops, and other businesses around Rome. Be sure to take advantage of all that the Roma Pass City Card has to offer during your stay in Rome!
Is the Roma Pass City Card worth it?
Absolutely! With the Roma Pass City Card, you’ll have both free access to 1 or two sites plus discount to over 45 monuments, museums, and archaeological sites. Plus, you’ll enjoy discounts at other participating locations. And with free access to Rome’s public transportation, this card more than pays for itself! Whether you’re visiting Rome for the first time or you’re a long-time resident, the Roma Pass City Card is a great way to see more of this amazing city.
Rome is a city that will take your breath away. It has so much history, and every corner offers something new to explore! With the Rome Tourist Card you can get access into all of its top highlights in order which makes it easy for planning an amazing adventure on YOUR terms – custom made just how YOU want it!.
Imagine the political discussions that once went on at Palatine Hill and Roman Forum, step into pristine St Peter’s Basilica to learn more about Christianity’s most important figure-the Pope! . Then head up toward Sistine Chapel – mankind has been dreaming of visiting this famous church ever since Michelangelo painted his masterpiece ceiling nearly 300 years ago… and imagine the sweat, tears and agony of a gladiator in the middle of a full Colloseum!
- Priority access to the Colosseum
- Access to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Access to the Imperial Forum
- Video guide for the Colosseum
- A digital audio guide for Palatine Hill & Roman Forum with Colosseum Map
- Access to the Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel
- Guided tour of St. Peter's Basilica with an official Vatican guide
- Headset so that you can always hear your guide
- Audio guide app with 130+ points of interests in the city
- Brief overview of 9 points of interest of the Pantheon